Product added to cart
456 Digital Dry Film Thickness Meter - Model B Separate Probe
The Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge sets new standards; providing reliable and accurate coating thickness measurements; helping you to become more efficient.
The Elcometer 456 dry film thickness gauge is available in three different models. Each coating thickness gauge provides the user with increasing functionality - from this entry level Elcometer 456 Model B, to the top of the range Elcometer 456 Model T.
This is model B with a separate probe - Select which material option you require below and which probe you requrie.
Range 0 to 1500 microns (60 mils)
We have included the standard straight probe below for online orders, please call us if you prefer one of the many otehr probes available.
Please see the data sheet for technical details and call us for prices on the many accessories and options available.
The Elcometer 456 coating thickness gauge is available with a wide range of interchangeable probes; providing greater coating thickness measurement flexibility on metal substrates.
Compatible with ElcoMaster® software and ElcoMaster® Mobile App, individual coating thickness measurements can be transferred via USB or Bluetooth® to PC or a mobile device for analysis and instant report generation.
Key features of the Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge include:
- Large buttons ideal for gloved hands
- Easy to use menus in multiple languages
- High contrast colour LCD with auto rotate
- High and low reading limit indicators
- Factory calibrated for immediate use
- Thickness measurement capability to ±1%
Can be used in accordance with National & International Standards
- Temperature stable measurements
- Increased reading resolution for thin coatings
- Measures accurately on smooth, rough, thin and curved surfaces
- Repeatable and reproducible
- 2 year gauge warranty
- Supplied with fully traceable test certificates
- Batch date and time stamp facility
- Sealed, heavy duty and impact resistant
- Dust and waterproof equivalent to IP64
- Scratch and solvent resistant display
- Durable gauge and probe construction
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
- Fast reading rate of 70+ per minute, 140+ per minute with Scan Probe
- Multiple calibration memories
- Alpha numeric batch identification
- User selectable calibration methods
- Compatible with ElcoMaster® and ElcoMaster® Mobile App
- Wide range of interchangeable probes
- USB and Bluetooth® data output to iPhone* or Android™ devices
- Stores up to 150,000 readings in 2,500 batches
- Measures up to 31mm (1220mils) of coating on metal substrates
|Available For Hire||No|
Write Your Own Review