Product added to cart
Elcometer 415 Paint & Powder Thickness Gauge - Model B
The new Elcometer 415 Industrial Paint & Powder Thickness Gauge provides simple, fast and accurate coating thickness measurements on smooth and thin industrial paint and powder coatings.
The new Elcometer 415 Paint Thickness Gauge automatically switches between ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Designed to measure cured paint and powder coatings up to 1000μm (40mils), the paint thickness gauge is ideal for the industrial paint & powder market.
With a reading rate of 60+ readings per minute, the new paint and powder thickness gauge allows to inspect more industrial materials in less time.
Compatible with ElcoMaster® software and ElcoMaster® Mobile App, individual paint and powder thickness readings can be transferred via USB or Bluetooth (Model T only)® to PC or a mobile device for analysis and instant report generation.
Select either the ferrous only or ferrous and non-ferrous versions below.
Key features and benefits of the Elcometer 415 Paint & Powder Thickness Gauge include:
- Incredibly fast (60+ readings per minute), reduces inspection times, increasing productivity
- Automatically switches between ferrous and non-ferrous substrates1
- Measures cured paint & powder coatings up to 1000μm (40mils)
- 1 point and 2 point calibration ensures accuracy on smooth and thin coated substrates
- Easy to use, ergonomic design provides maximum comfort for continuous use
- Large easy to read values in microns or mils
- Auto rotating large colour display provides clear visibility whatever the angle of measurement
- Scratch, solvent and powder resistant display
- Rugged and resistant to powder coatings ingress equivalent to IP64
- Transfer live data via USB or Bluetooth® to ElcoMaster® for instant report generation
“The new Elcometer 415 Paint Thickness Gauge doesn’t just take a thickness measurement”
In addition to the coating thickness, the new Elcometer 415 Paint Thickness Gauge displays the key statistical values required to assess the overall industrial finishing; number of readings (n), average (x), lowest (Lo) and highest (Hi) paint thickness.
“Stay accurate with simple calibration”
This new, easy to use, Elcometer 415 Paint Thickness Gauge has 1 point & 2 point calibration, ensuring accurate measurements on smooth & thin industrial paint & powder coated surfaces.
“Each Paint and Powder Thickness Gauge is designed to last”
Robust, durable & powder resistant, the new Elcometer 415 Paint Thickness Gauge is available with a 2 year** manufacturer’s warranty; giving you peace of mind.
“Seamlessly connect to any PC, Android™ or iOS mobile device”
As each measurement is taken the new Elcometer 415 instantly transmits the thickness values via USB or Bluetooth® (Model T only) to your PC or mobile device using ElcoMaster® or your own software application.
|Ideal for measuring dry film thickness on thin coated substrates.
|360° auto rotating display for a clear reading at any measurement angle, on the production line or QA station.
|Transfer live data via Bluetooth® to PC, Android™ or iOS mobile devices - Model T only
1 Elcometer 415 FNF models
** Elcometer 415 Paint and Powder Thickness Gauges are supplied with a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty can be extended to two years, please call for details.
|Available For Hire
Write Your Own Review