Product added to cart
Blasting - Painting - Powder Coating Equipment Service
Service of Equipment
We are an authorised repair centre for Graco Fluid Handling Equipment and Gema Powder Coating equipment, and can also service and repair your shot blasting equipment.
Our back-up support includes factory trained service engineers who have many years of experience in the service and maintenance of blasting, painting, and powder equipment.
Range of Services
We offer the following services:
- Planned Maintenance on Powder Coating, Paint Spraying and Abrasive Blasting Equipment
- Emergency breakdown callouts
- Ensure lowest downtime, maximum operating efficiency of your equipment
- Technical support to achieve lowest material usage and optimum quality from your blasting or painting process
Pressure Testing of your Blast Pot -
- A Blast Pot is a pressure vessel and is subject to inspection as required by the Health & safety Executive
- We recommend than a pressure test and service is carried out every 12 months
- Our workshops can carry out an inspection and hydraulic pressure test on your blast pressure vessel
- After the inspection we will either pass and certify, or give you a report on the repairs requried
- We can carry out Pressure Testing on all types of Blast Pots from all manufacturers
Call us today to book in your next Service.
Abraclean for the North West - Tel: 0161 480 8087
Hogg Blasting & Finishing Equipment for the North East - Tel: 0191 415 3030