Product added to cart
We stock a huge variety of blast pots, offering a range of capacities for both small and large-scale jobs. Each of our blasting pots have been made for professional use and are all rated for 12 bar and CE marked. We also offer various valve options, including grit valves, remote control valves, exhaust valves and auto air valves to name but a few.
One of the main reasons we’re the UK’s go-to for sandblasting pots is that we build everything in-house, allowing us to have full control over the quality of the equipment we manufacture. This means that whatever your specifications, we can ensure that the end result meets your exact needs every time.
An extensive range of abrasive blast pots for all projects
Here at Surface Finishing Equipment Group (SFEG), we have a huge variety of blasting pots available – for both sale and hire – in sizes of 20, 50, 100 and 200 litre capacities. All of our blast pots are portable and have been improved and refined over the years from extensive research and feedback from leading contractors and industrial contractors. The result is a range of rugged abrasive blasting machines, which offer the features and reliability users have demanded. So, whichever abrasive blast pots you’re opting for – you can be rest assured that they have been made with you in mind.
Why choose Surface Finishing Equipment Group for your blast pots?
There’s a reason why we’re the UK’s first port of call for abrasive blasting equipment. Not only are our collections some of the most extensive, but we also offer some of the most sought-after specifications in the industry.
When you come to SFEG for your abrasive blast pots, you can benefit from:
- Wide range of configurations and options to customise to your requirements
- Designed and manufactured to the European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC
- CE marked and test certificate provided
- Maximum working pressure 12.0 bar for increased efficiency and production
- Remote control deadman system with silencer for operator safety, water separator, and abrasive metering valve
- Safety pressure relief valve and load filling head guard
- Choice of abrasive metering valve types providing precise metering of all types of media
- Available for sale or hire in size 20-200 litre capacity
- Applications from stone cleaning, marine, civil, metal restoration and offshore
Get your custom blasting pot today
Whatever your needs are, we can provide a high-quality blasting pot that will deliver time and time again. If you know which sandblast pot you want, simply add it to your basket, and once you’ve got everything you need, proceed to checkout. Have some questions first? That’s fine – our team are waiting to take your call, so why not contact us today to discuss your specifications in greater detail?