Product added to cart
Our comprehensive shotblasting and paint spraying training courses normally quickly pay for themselves through the improvement in efficiency and safety generated by the knowledge of achieving the best results from the correct equipment, media choice and set-up. They are held at our Manchester branch or at customers premises when required. Our standard courses can also be tailored to meet customer requirements.
- Our training courses are attended by both operatives completely new to the industry or by experienced blasters and painters who need a refresher course or some product specific training.
- Trainees learn the most efficient selection and use of blasting equipment.
- All courses incorporate essential Safety training as abrasive blasting and high pressure paint spraying can be a dangerous operation.
- Attendees will be shown alternative types of equipment including common problem solving.
- Courses can be run for Minimum 3 People up to Maximum 8.
- Courses can be tailored to meet customers specific needs, covering particular topics or equipment.
- All courses include both a theory and practical session.
- Questions will be encouraged at any time, including site specific queries.
- Our Shotblasting and Paint Sparying Training Courses are normally at our training facilities in Manchester but can be at the customers premises.
- All Trainees Receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Example of Abrasive Blasting course content
- Blast Pot Operation, Safety and Maintenance - 1 Day
- Purpose and Alternative Methods of Surface Preparation.
- Advantages of Blast Cleaning. Types of Blast Cleaning Equipment - Dry, Wet, Vacuum blasting processes etc.
- The Principles and Layout of a Pressure Blast Pot. Valves and Safety Systems.
- Air Supply Requirements. Use of Hose and Accessories. Choice of Abrasive. Nozzle Selection.
- Safe Operation - Awareness of Risks associated with Blasting Do's and Don’ts, Use of Remote Control System, Use of correct CE marked PPE, Air Quality, Noise, COSHH.
- Inspection and Testing of Finished Surface - Standards and Measuring Equipment.
- Equipment Set Up, Operation and Maintenance.
- Questions and Troubleshooting
Call us today for more course details and dates.
Abraclean - Tel: 0161 480 8087