Product added to cart
Electropainting Plants incorporate several stages including pre-treatment, rinse, coat, and cure, to apply coatings with a very even film thickness, achieving high corrosion resistance.
- Designed, manufactured, and installed by our Complete Finishing Systems branch
- Various styles are available for large or smaller products.
- Electropainting plants apply specialist coatings with a very even film thickness
- High levels of corrosion resistance can be achieved
- Often used to in the automotive industry
- They incorporate a series of dip tanks to pre-treat the parts, rinse, coat, and then oven cure.
- A conveyor or transporter carries the parts from tank to tank.
- Ancillary systems include demineralised water, ultrafilter to clean the paint, and effluent treatment