Product added to cart
RPB Z-Link Supplied Air Respirator
THE Z-LINK® RESPIRATOR - is the most versatile respirator in the world.
The Z-Link is a multiuse respirator for a number of different applications where there is a need for protection from airborne contaminents, eye/face protection and head protection; such as welding, grinding, construction and other industrial applications. The optional Quiet-Link ear defender system can add hearing protection.
The Z-Link also has various great options including the Z-Link+ high quality automatic welding visor attachment, Vison-Link light attachment and Comms-Link in helmet communication system allowing hands free radio communication.
As the Z-Link+ ® clips directly onto your main visor, you can seamlessly weld with crystal-clear vision then lift up your visor to check welds and instantly begin grinding.
The Z-Link+ ® includes the large RPB ® ADF lens with the 22.214.171.124. rating in optical quality. The all-important fourth “1”, advanced angular dependence control, guarantees uniform shading and distortion-free vision, allowing you to work comfortably and effortlessly for hours across different angles. This is more than a respirator, it's a system, giving you full protection above your shoulders - head, face, eye, hearing and respiratory protection.
Below are just some of the features:
- The Tyvek® cover is securely attached to the helmet system ensuring it will never blow up off your head!
- The large viewing window enables you to operate with a widened perspective with exceptional downward and peripheral vision.
- The soft, breathable inner-bib and extra tuck-in collar directs air down your body to aid cooling.
- The T-Link®’s padded head-liner and head suspension system provides comfort and balanced weight distribution, making it feel lighter as there are no pressure points on your head.
- Being fully adjustable ensures the respirator fits securely and moves with your head, allowing you to work freely without having to worry about the hood getting in the way or messing up your fresh paint job.
It is simply everything you could want in a fettling and welding respirator.
Can be used as an SAR (Supplied Air) Respirator with the constant flow device, flow regulator, C40 Climate control device, or as a PAPR (Powdered Air) Respirator with the PX5 Battery Pack - Purchase the belt unit seperately with the appropriate breathing tube.
|Available For Hire||No|
Write Your Own Review