Product added to cart
If your abrasive can be contained and recycled it is always more ecomonic to use reusable abrasive media in your blast room or blast cabinet.
Our range of reusable abrasives include:-
- Steel Grit - Profilium
- Aluminium oxide
- Glass bead
- Steel shot
Our blast media is economical & effective for closed media blasting in blast rooms or blast cabinets etc.
- Reusable abrasives such as profilium steel grit only breaks down gradually after each use making it economical
- A regrading process on most systems separates out dust so only good abrasive is reused.
- The type of abrasive is usually chosen dependant on the material to be removed, the substrate, and the type of finish required.
- Bag Size is 25 kg, and full Pallet Size is 1000 kg.
- Discounted rates are available for full pallets.
- See the Data Sheet for more details on each type of abrasive
|A hard and angular steel abrasive.
|Ideal for the fast cleaning and etching of painted or corroded parts such as steel fabrications. Suitable for removing corrosion, and surface preparation for bonding.
|Fused Alumina is angular, and durable and can be recycled many times.
|Variety of applications, from cleaning engine cylinder heads, turbine blades, cleaning and preparing parts. Suitable for cleaning, removing corrosion and other deposits, roughening, preparing surfaces, etching and decorating.
|A spherical, chemically inert product with no risk of corrosion or contamination of the surface being blasted.
|Primarily used in blasting cabinets for polishing, peening, removing light burrs and light foreign matter.
|Spherical grains made of steel uses impact rather than a cutting process, leaving minimal dust.
|Normally used in air powered, wheel blast, and floor blast systems. Suitable for cleaning, deburring and finishing.
Please call us to discuss your requriements and we will be pleased to prepare a quotation.
Abraclean Ltd - 0161 480 8087
Hogg Blasting & Finishing Equipment Ltd - 0191 415 3030
|Available For Hire
Write Your Own Review