Product added to cart
Devilbiss FLG Gravity Spray Gun
Special Price £130.00 Regular Price £155.00
Out of stock
The Devilbiss FLG is a professional mid range spraygun suitable for high quality spray jobs.
This is the gravity feed version which has many advantages that come with using gravity feed over conventional spray guns.
- Reduced air pressure: Gravity feed overcomes the limitations of a siphon feed design, since a lower air pressure is required to atomize the paint, making this type of spray gun more efficient.
Less overspray, more control : Spraying with lower air pressure also has the advantages of less overspray, less waste and greater control for the sprayer.
Easier to clean up : Thanks to the cup being on top of the gun, there's no need to disassemble it to remove paint.
Better quality finish : This has to do with the efficiency of the gun. Since these guns are more efficient than their traditional counterparts, they result in better finishes.
Versatile : These guns are ideal for most coatings, including clear coats.
This gun has a 1.8mm needle & nozzle although a 1.4mm version is also available.
- Many General Industry applications
- Small Workshops
- DIY Enthusiasts
- Jobbers - Stove Enamellers
- Furniture Manufacturers (Wood and Metal
Suitable for these fluids
- Solvent Based Paints and Materials
- Stains and Varnishes
- Sealers and Undercoats
- Wax Based Materials
- Plus Many Others
FLG-5 is a full size manual spray gun range to provide user’s with the competitive advantage needed in today’s finishing facilities.
- Low cost spray guns for use with a wide range of general industrial paints and materials.
- The FLG-5 employ DeVilbiss Trans-Tech® atomisation for paint saving efficiency,
- Superb finishes plus compliance with EPA legislation
- Ultra lightweight, strong, cast aluminium gun body
- Ergonomically shaped gun handle for balance, grip and comfort
- Precision engineered brass air cap and stainless steel fluid tips and needles for
- Long service life
FLG-5 is suitable for most routine spray jobs in the workshop and can also be used by DIY enthusiasts.
|Available For Hire
Write Your Own Review