Product added to cart
Devilbiss FLG Pressure Spray Gun
The Devilbiss FLG is a professional mid range spraygun suitable for high quality spray jobs.
This is the pressure feed version which should be fed from a pressure pot or diaphragm pump.
This gun has a 1.8mm needle & nozzle and other needle & nozzle sizes are also available.
FLG-5 is a full size manual spray gun range to provide user’s with the competitive advantage needed in today’s finishing facilities.
- Low cost spray guns for use with a wide range of general industrial paints and materials.
- The FLG-5 employ DeVilbiss Trans-Tech® atomisation for paint saving efficiency,
- Superb finishes plus compliance with EPA legislation
- Ultra lightweight, strong, cast aluminium gun body
- Ergonomically shaped gun handle for balance, grip and comfort
- Precision engineered brass air cap and stainless steel fluid tips and needles for
- Long service life
FLG-5 is suitable for most routine spray jobs in the workshop and can also be used by DIY enthusiasts.
This budget range of spray guns are available as spray gun kits in Suction and Gravity versions and this Pressure gun version for the larger areas requiring fast coverage without the added down time of re-filling small cups.
- Many General Industry applications
- Small Workshops
- DIY Enthusiasts
- Jobbers - Stove Enamellers
- Furniture Manufacturers (Wood and Metal
Suitable for these fluids
- Solvent Based Paints and Materials
- Stains and Varnishes
- Sealers and Undercoats
- Wax Based Materials
- Plus Many Others
|Available For Hire||No|
Write Your Own Review