Product added to cart
We hire our blasting and paint spraying equipment to both our existing account customers and new customers without a trade account.
Credit Account Customers
We offer 30 Day Credit Accounts subject to credit check and will require a Purchase Order.
Hire invoices are raised at the end of each calender month during the hire period and then the final invoice at the end of the hire.
Cash Account Customers
If you dont have a credit account with us we can accept upfront payment by Debit/Credit Card.
We will also require an addtional deposit which is refundable on return of the equipment once it has been checked for damages.
Payments will then be processed weekly for continued hires.
We will also require a copy of Photo Identification and either a Company Letterhead or Utility Bill as proof of indentity.
Terms & Conditions
All hires are subject to our SFEG Terms and Conditions of Hire, document SD5. Please click on the yellow bar and read the information below for what we need to know.
Operating instructions will be provided on request.
Ensure that you understand how the equipment works and the required safety requirements. Ask if in any doubt.
For Hire periods more than 1 week the per day rate will be applied to any additional days over and above complete weeks.
Customers hiring compressors must provide their own lighting board and number plate.
Exclusions & Additional Charges
- All Hire Rates quoted EXCLUDE the items below. We can normally quote for these as additions :-
- Delivery and Collection from your site if not collected from one of our branches.
- Abrasive Media and Consumables such as filters, tips, brush heads, wear tubes.
- All loss or damage is chargeable.
- All Hirers should ensure that they have adequate New for Old insurance in place, as any lost or stolen hire equipment will be charged for on a new for old basis.
- Punctures and tyre repairs are the hirers' responsibility.
- A cleaning charge will be made for any equipment returned dirty or abrasive left in the blast pot or spray equipment not cleaned and flushed out correctly.
- We sell a full range of Protective Safety Wear - please ask for details.